15/12/2009

recommendation + update

let me tell you, i came across gwen bell and her fantastic blog by creeping through jennifer jeffrey's twitter list, and let me tell you - she's lovely. absolutely lovely. she's most definitely up there amongst my best blog finds of 2009.

anyhow, since having come across her blog, i've found a new and interesting blogger every day. (what a well-connected chick!) lovelove. if you haven't come across her yet, check her out. you won't regret it.

what else has been up:
i'm sick. i've been sick for just over a week now, and that's balls because i hate being sick during my vacation time, especially during the time that i'm supposed to be hanging out with jess and ava. i had huge plans to get painting and creating, but that's been cancelled due to coughing. yuck.


i have a few digital projects up my sleeve, though, and i'm almost done all of my christmas shopping. that's good enough for now.

4 comments:

katrina lauren said...

sorry you are sickie...not good. it made me laugh when you said, and i quote 'that's balls' lol.
hope you start to feel better soon...lots of rest. that always seems to fix me up the best.
take care
{hugs}
k

Anonymous said...

Get well soon.

Am enjoying exploring your blog.

Julia said...

Oh my goodness, you're still feeling crudy? Not good! be kind to yourself, it was a hell-of-a semester for you :)

Amanda Nicole said...

Icky! I hope you're well in time to have some nog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails