goodness! i'm so incredibly glad it's friday. i need to find myself a place like this to curl up and unwind. possibly with a good book (from my booklist!) and a good glass of wine.
(canadian bookworms, if you haven't heard, stores affiliated with chapters/indigo are having double discount day for irewards members. 20% off cover price of everything? i haven't had discounts like that since i worked there! sweeeeeet.)
late post today; it's been a busy week of wrap-ups and new beginnings. my internet connection at home got fixed (turns out you need to re-set routers once in a while to keep them from getting out of line!) but then the power flickered and my wireless connection was MIA once again. so much for getting work done at home!
however, in the brief window of time that i had to kick back and read some blogs, i managed to get quite a bit of catch up and commenting done (i do try to comment on a regular basis but sadly, i become a lurker when i'm tight for time!) and let me tell you - it's like visiting friends that i haven't seen in a while.
i've included a few links that i love below - check em out cause they rock!
- glass curiosities via please sir
- a big, big congratulations to smartie-pants doctor taylor for successfully completing her doctorate
- summer has a kick-ass playlist
- jewel's friday favourites are always sure to please
- breathtaking views at down and out chic
- best camera ever via haus maus
- erin's raring to get some canning done, sans high-fructose corn syrup (which reminds me, i need to go buy some new jam jars before they're all gone!)
- cindy's week sounds a lot like mine.
- renegade bus? whaat? (awesome!)
- did you read the other boleyn girl? check out katelyn's real-life adventure related to it here!