21/05/2009

shoe-topia

i love shoes.

so much so, in fact, that i'm wearing a pair today that are completely going to beat up my feet. and i knew it when i slipped them on for the first time this morning, but they were too cute to wait around until they got broken in.

the culprits? the black wedges on the middle left. except they're teal, and they're peep toe, and they're beautiful. i bought them when i was in buffalo last weekend (along with the brown slingbacks on the top right). they match my bracelets perfectly, and for today, our very first thirty-degree sunny day, they had to be worn. i really didn't have much of a choice.

(except for the fact that i did, and i ignored it.)

good thing i brought a cute lil pair of strappy (flat!) backups. would anyone care to take bets to see if i can make it til noon?

all of the above shoes are either recent acquisitions of mine, or are near the top of my hit list.
starting with those turquoise flats (bottom right) and then the ivory sandals (bottom left).
the bunch of them can be found at
aldo , clarks, and payless.

10 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

these shoes are fabulous! especially the black wedges :D

PS~Erin said...

Those brown slingbacks are so pretty!! I love them (and all the others too)!

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, hope your feet are feeling ok! I do the same thing--full well knowing they are going to hurt but wear them anyways:)

Alyssa said...

this is why I literally have a filing cabinet drawer full of shoes in my office . . . commute in flats and wear fun shoes once I'm here and if I'm going out afterward.

Lori P said...

My favorite saying, "...and they're PRETTY!"

Blue, peephole, wedges? I'm there.

Mics AKA Lunatiger said...

Shoes!!!!! I wonder if you know any shoe fetish cults??? ^_^

carollai said...

haha. that's awesome! i like the shoes that you wore. hope you made it through the day!

Rachel Follett said...

You have great taste! Love them all!

Taylor said...

don't you just hate it when the shoes you love so dearly hurt so badly? such a bummer.

katrina lauren said...

Oh shoes! Such fun...
Love all your top picks...being a sucker for flats I totally adore the turquoise delights! {perfect!}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails