yeah. that's me today. it's not entirely surprising though, because emily always has great taste and fantastic style and knows lil tips and tricks to make things work that other people may not even consider. i dare you to not love her finds. and not get addicted to her blog. (yeah, it's a whole boatload of awesome.)
although i thought they looked somewhat silly at first (read: i couldn't pull them off and thus held a grudge), maxi dresses are starting to grow on me. i see them more and more and can't help but wonder if i was too hasty with my original judgement?
i have a daydream of wearing one at my cottage... lounging around on a hammock in the sun, reading a good book with my oh-so-stylin sandals kicked off into the grass.
yeah. maybe i'll give them a second chance after all.
be sure to have a look at emily's original post about them over at cupcakes and cashmere!
other links i'm lovin today:
- beautiful and bright decor over at concrete and honey
- i've always loved lofts, and this one's no exception (via delight by design)
- i'm also big into eclectic decor - i can never find one that fits me just right. (and check out that cabinet - peekaboo colours rock my world. (ditto, via delight by design)
- this minimalistic apartment and quote via simple lovely was my inspiration for linking to the story of stuff yesterday
- who doesn't like white ceramics? i'd do almost anything for those lotus nesting bowls! (via the vintage chair)
- kickin recycled vintage chairs and a guest post over at down and out chic
- looking to move to nashville? check out a listing from the best real estate website ever over at two ellie
- anyone living in or around utah will want to enter marta's mothers day photoshoot giveaway. i'd make the drive myself if it didn't involve several hours driving and a border crossing, so please enter so i can live vicariously through you if you win it.