10/06/2009

attempting a re-connect


oh, wow. wednesday? can it be true?

i still don't have my wireless connection at home or at mike's, which makes getting any work on my laptop done next to impossible. (whatever did we do before there was an internet?!) it's looking more and more like i'm going to have to buy a new router. crap.

the busy week continues: i'm going to waterloo for a conference for student affairs professionals next sunday, which i'm so completely looking forward to ... i love waterloo. more specifically, i love st jacobs, which is a teensy town just outside of waterloo. it's got farmers markets and amish and all sorts of handmade goods and food which, of course, totally makes me day.

(not to mention, it's also got one of the coolest salvaged stuff stores known to man, artefacts.)

what's more, is that it's finally looking like it's going to start warming up here with some actual sunshine (woot!). rock on, weather. rock freakin on.

and some good good news: come november, this particular lil blogger is gonna be an aunt for the first time ever! as of november 21st, i'm now going to have even more reasons to buy that super-cute baby stuff on etsy. (and just in time for christmas!)

that's about it for me. how's your week going?


photo by me

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sorry about the wireless connection--so frustrating.

I suddenly want to visit Waterloo and St. Jacobs. You had me at "Amish."

Congrats on aunthood. It's wonderful.

Amanda Nicole said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures that come about from your busy-busy-ness! I'd love to go to Waterloo.

Claire said...

Safe & happy travels! Stay happily busy!

Tessa said...

The weather's been pretty good here (it can't last LOL) and almost feels like summer... almost...

Happy Travels! PS I nominated you for an award on my blog if you want to check it out ;)

Cindy said...

i love your photo - so interesting! good luck with your wireless connection, although it does have its upside. have fun at the conference!

Rachel Follett said...

I really don't know what I would do without internet. It's scary. I know what you are going through. Hang in there!

Rheea said...

What? No internet connection? That will certainly drive me insane. Hope you'll get it fixed real soon. *hugs.

Rheea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails