23/06/2009

je lis


gorgeous, gorgeous day once again.

yesterday was fantastic; i powered through my to-do list and then mike and i sat and caught up on some reading on his balcony. (him, a comic book; me, i'm finishing up getting to maybe. more on that later.) i've decided that before i buy more books, i should finish up on the books that i've accumulated and haven't read yet. getting to maybe is step one on this list; next up is raj patel's stuffed and starved, and then jennifer weiner's in her shoes. (i lovelovelove the movie which means the book will likely be devoured within four days.)

today: more to-do list stuff at work; the retreat starts tomorrow and goes to friday so i'll be away 'til then (with a new post likely to be seen on friday evening - chock full of photos and thoughts, ideas and inspirations.)

this evening: laundry and packing, and then likely more reading. there's so many good ideas and great quotes - i can't put it down!


image via two ellie

12 comments:

Amanda Nicole said...

What a cute pic! I should read In Her Shoes too.

Jessica Marie said...

haha.. the reading scenario sounds very familiar to me.

paula said...

laundry is high on my list too although I wish reading was instead.

Anonymous said...

i've grounded myself from book buying too...i have a stack on my nightstand that i must, must read first:) even if there are soooo many new ones i long for...

cabin + cub said...

oh i love picnics and sitting on the grass!

ps. i don't have any strawberry recipes, i only know how to make them into smoothies and shakes.
my friend has a lovely recipe blog though, with some strawberry recipes i can't wait to try:
http://everybodylikessandwiches.blogspot.com/

Jessica Marie said...

it seems like alot of wes anderson's movies develop cult like followings :D hope you're having a great night!

Rachel Follett said...

I know how you feel. I always am reading 2 or 3 books at a time but of course not at the same time.

Tiffany said...

Oh yes, I need to do the same thing with the books I already have. (Although, now I want to read In Her Shoes. I, too, loooooved the movie!)

Bri said...

hello! I feel like I haven' said hi in a while. I apologize. Love the photo!

tanya said...

I need a good book! This looks divine..I wish I could be doing that today :-)

please sir said...

Oh yes need to do laundry! Great day here too...wish I was outside!

::Sylvia:: said...

I *love* this photo! This is how I wish I could spend all of my days! Thanks for the breath of fresh air!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails