02/05/2008

shady river, mental week


this pic makes me feel calm, calm, calm in the middle of my busy mental week. i took it early last fall on an unusually warm day, on the little Rouge River.

today: working my tail off to get our drop-in program off the ground, ready for Monday's opening.
tonight: nothing. sweet nothing... except maybe watching a little bit of last night's Survivor and Greys. and then some more nothing. glorious. maybe i'll fit some playing of the Sims 2 in there somewhere as well.
this weekend: garage sale-ing, if i can find any. which i will. i'll keep you all posted on what treasures i find.

2 comments:

Art Kitten said...

have fun with the garage sales, that sounds like a great weekend and may have to follow in your footsteps, if I can find any as well.

Julia said...

Garage saling! WHOOT WHOOT! I hope you find some yummy finds, hun!

And enjoy your night off, they are bliss indeed!

Smootches

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails