a few highlights from my blogroll:
- an incredibly well written post by miss erin of reading my tea leaves here. (oh and have you seen her 'my downtown' series? an innovative take on features, for sure!)
- tonya from kotori is back from her vacation, with a great pic taken from her iPhone (sorry i had to plug that, given yesterday's post!)
- not surprisingly, three beautiful things highlights three ever-beautiful things that turn around my perspective on all the rain we've been getting.
- loving tyra's and sarah michelle's hairstyles over at perfect bound. i wonder if i could do that?
- studio choo: such a cute name, gorgeous flower arrangements (via delight by design)
- rachel from heart of light is doing a little pay-it-forward lovin' - are you interested in participating?
- best posters EVER via modish
today: i'm working late tonight (it's so much easier when it's quiet!) and then i'm dyeing jess's hair and hope to get started on a new commissioned piece that i'm really excited about. i haven't had the chance to get painting in the past lil while, so when my cousin paige saw little cornell and asked me to take some pictures of her new house to paint it as well, i jumped at the chance.
come on wednesday. bring it on!