16/07/2009

a little cake love






thanks to one of the super-talented students that i know and her delicious blog, i've been feeling the itch more and more to flex my baking muscles lately.

i still haven't cracked open the little cakes from the whimsical bakehouse cookbook that my sister got me a little while ago (i'm not even going to get into how long i've had it - it's appalling actually), so i'm going to have to get on that right quick.

these oh-so-gorgeous masterpieces are by martha stewart - the edible flowers kind of fascinate me in a strange way. and tiramisu cupcakes? yes please!


16 comments:

Kate8085 said...

I blame you for the extra five pounds I am going to gain because of this post today. ;)

erin said...

oh no you did not. torture.

Marci said...

I am such a cupcake fan, this could be trouble!

Jessica Marie said...

there goes my diet

:D

Nicomi Nix Turner said...

Oh so so yum.

Tessa said...

Oh... you're making me want to run to the bakery RIGHT NOW. mmmm...

Lori P said...

Ooohhh...YUM. Now I have to find the nearest bakery...pronto.

BlenderBach said...

they all look so delicious!!! I must go eat cake!

Anonymous said...

mmmm... those look so delectable! I'd love to have a ton of cupcakes for my wedding!

www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

Angie said...

You should be in trouble for posting such a delicious post lol.....I want the yellow flower cupcake....drool.

Genevieve said...

Ahh! You're adorable! I'm actually working on doing a tiramisu cupcake very soon, similar to the one above I would imagine, but different - with that Rubber Pants touch!

Julia said...

You are so, so mean to me! I haven't even had breakfast yet and I'm thinking about how long it would take to get down to our local bakery!

XOXO Missed you hun!

cabin + cub said...

ok, i am literally drooling over this post. they all look so good, but i think that chocolate-y one has my name all over it.

Delightful Dwelling said...

Oh yum. I'm so hungry right now and lunch is 2 hours away and now I would about kill for a warm, delicious cupcake.

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh--wow how sweet and delicious looking. That Boston cream pie cupcake is especially adorable!

Bri said...

The decorations on those are just beautiful. Now I want some cupcakes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails