18/10/2009

consider it cran-tastic



and i'm back from our bala weekend away with debbie, cassandra, jess, arianne and my mom; couldn't have asked for a more beautiful weekend. i think it was the first time there was no rain or clouds throughout the entire weekend. we stayed in the marriott residence inn in gravenhurst - i'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for someone to stay up in muskoka. the suites were gorgeous, the view breathtaking, and the complimentary breakfast in the morning had waffles, french toast, fresh fruit and eggs. need i say more?

we checked out the pig race, the fire eater, the craft show where i bought some of my favourite craft-show snack, christy's milk chocolate crunch, and a new necklace by jewelery artisan christophe poly. (he doesn't have a website, but you can check out a few of his pieces here.)

the colours were gorgeous, and the view from the suite's balcony was to die for.







my yearly deep-fried mars bar. calories don't count when you're at the cranberry festival.


i love love love these rings, found at saturday afternoons in orillia. i cant decide which one i prefer - the double-stacked thicker band, or the thinner multi-stacked version. (my favourite thing about these is that they only look like stacker rings - but they're not. that way, i won't lose them piece by piece)

am starting to believe that the only way to solve this dilemma is to get them both.


had a wonderful, lovely weekend. can't wait til next year.

5 comments:

Amy said...

At first I was going to say I liked the thicker, double bands..but now I can't decide, either!

Michael Kasaboski said...

How 'bout the one on your thumb. That one looks good. At first I was gonna say the super stacker. Then I changed my mind and for sure it was the mini stacker. But NOW, the thumb ring REALLY has me doing backflips. So sparkly, so gorgeous, so eloquent. Gahhhh, it's maddening!

Hee hee.

Julia said...

DELICIOUS! Deep fried mars bar? That sounds like heaven. I loved all the photos, love!

Bri said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love the pig jumping picture. :)

cabin + cub said...

great photos... and deep fried mars bar mmmmm that sounds so yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails