23/10/2009

new, bright & shiny


i came across these images via blueprint bliss this morning - they were posted on a blog that i've never been to before (but i can tell already that it's gonna become addictive), wanderings of a wannabe.

i can't decide what i like more about this house - the fact that it's a small space but is still bright & airy, or the goooorrrrgeous palette that they've used. want it. need it.

this weekend: at the tail end of the longest week in history, i'm looking forward to kicking back and relaxing. i've entertained the thought of talking mike into going on a driving adventure with me, maybe taking a visit to the mug & truffle cafe and doing some reading or drawing, or maybe catching up on some of the tv shows i've missed since i started my no-cable kick.

what about you?


8 comments:

Heroine Industries said...

I love the front of that house, very cute!

Erica said...

Wow... that house is beautiful...

but I think I am too messy to have everything in white :(

-erica
(www.acrylicandsteel.com)

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Thanks for sharing, what a cute little house! Regards, T. :)

VeganCraftastic said...

Gorgeous home, it looks so clean and airy!

Coco said...

Oh Pretty House!

Thank you for sharing your inspirational findings! ;)

-Coco

Rheea said...

Beautiful house.. The only problem is, I think white furnitures are pretty hard to maintain. Being a lazy person, I shouldn't even think about.

julia christine said...

BEAUTIFUL. I can never decide if I like the look of clean and refreshing interior OR bright and beautiful.
SUCH a dilemma.

paula said...

this home is in my inspiration folder. Great minds must think a like:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails