23/01/2009

sweet pea

here's a little something from my newest piece, sweet pea. will post a whole shot of it once i've got it coloured & finished. apologies for the weird lighting; i took this picture at inside, at night with a (very bright) tungsten bulb.. (yeah, yeah, i know, cardinal sins of proper lighting!). i tried to photoshop it back to normalcy but this was as close as i could get.

i'll just go ahead and assume that it's just as a result of me seeing life through rose-coloured glasses. right?

have a fantastic weekend everyone; i'm heading back down to niagara (which, coincidentally, happens to be ontario's wine region...i swear that wasn't intentional in any way, shape or form..) to see a show with my mom and have some girls time with my cousin's wife and daughter. what are your plans?

6 comments:

Michael Kasaboski said...

Well, I plan to have some drawing time, some comic book time and some movie time. ;)

I have a suggestion for a little project related to your Sweet Pea one. How about you do a vine of grapes and/or a bottle of wine... you know, since you're such an alki... err, I mean wine connoisseur.

Speaking of which, I have Bottle Shock just waiting to be watched :P

Julia said...

How delightful! Regardless of the Cardinal sins committed, I think the photograph turned out lovely. I can't wait to see it when it's done!

Have a great weekend, I'm praying for some sunshine!

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see the finished piece. Sweet pea is my mom's nickname for me, so I'm biased and I love them. Have fun this weekend!

please sir said...

Oh looks so precious and lovely!

Anonymous said...

I love this!! I can't wait to see it finished, though it already looks lovely!
Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful drawing! You are amazingly talented.

Cheers to a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails